I am excited to announce that my new book: “Keep Calm and Dream Big: Gratitude and Motivation Journal for Kids” is available on the Amazon website.
A Grateful Kid is a Happy Kid!
This daily gratitude journal provides a safe, productive, and fun space for kids between the ages of 5 and 10 to write their thoughts, reflect on their day, map out plans, connect with what brings them joy, draw or write their dreams, and spark their imaginations.
Created with small hands and young hearts in mind, this fun 6×9 inch journal is the perfect companion for your child. With more than 100 pages of fun-filled pictures, prompts, and more than enough room to doodle, draw, imagine, build and create, this gratitude journal could spark the beginning of a lifelong commitment to embracing mindfulness, acknowledging and exploring emotions in a healthy way, and teaching your child the power of positivity, how to live with a healthy dose of optimism, compassion, gratefulness, and self-awareness.
Inside, every page contains:
- An area for your child to fill in the date
- A place for them to circle the day of the week
- Short, meaningful prompts meant that will motivate them to explore their emotions
- 5 mood icons your kid can choose from daily to indicate how they’re feeling that day
- An area where they can doodle to their heart’s content
- For every seven days of consecutive journaling, there are more in-depth prompts, quotes, and challenges meant to motivate them
- Drawings of cute sea creatures and plants
- And more!
Your child doesn’t have to write long diatribes or feel like this is homework. This journal invites them to get creative and find a medium that works for them with a little help from the prompts and pictures.
Encourage your kids to begin a habit that’s good for their minds, souls, and hearts. Give them a copy of this journal and watch their imaginations soar and their positive attitudes flourish.